Friday, May 4, 2007

Shopping & enjoying cake

Hello, I'm Eric R. McNack developer of PersonalCloset.com a website my wife came up with. In this blog I'll be poking fun at her and the things in her "Personal Closet - all for fun.


My wife enjoys shopping like a fat kid enjoys cake, it's all good really. She loves her shoes and handbags & jeans by the boat load, that’s her thing.

I don't have a problem with that besides there are things I enjoy, NBA season tickets - MLBaseball season tickets, I could go on but in the interest of time - you know the deal?

What I don't understand is why she leaves price tags on things she purchases? In her "Personal Closet" right this very moment are at least 3 to 4 dozen things from suits jeans handbags and let’s not overlook those sunglasses with prices tag and the sales receipt affixed to them - what's up with that?

Surely my wife isn't the only person suffering this affliction, right? - Let me hear from everyone who is dealing with this... Let's have some fun with this... PersonalCloset.com